What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we start lining up the SASE for you, or just hold off till you post. What do you think?

I'll have whatever you can provide. I'm not picky.
smile.gif

well, you can get it ready if you want, but i don't expect to even start harvesting seed until Oct., approximately, so it'll be at least few more months.

can you put me on the list? I've never had sarr seeds germinate and I'd like to give them another try

if its no prob, ill take any thing i can get
biggrin.gif

plz, if there is anymore room, plz put me on the list
Thanks in advanced,
Hellz

there's no list. when all the seeds are harvested and ready to go, i'll post a message with my address, where you can send an SASE. Then, i'll give like 1.5 weeks to send them in. after that, i'll divide the number of seed packets by the number of SASE's I get, giving everyone an equal number of seed packets. then, i just randomly distribute the seed packets among the SASE's.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sarracenia @ July 18 2004,10:35)] when all the seeds are harvested and ready to go, i'll post a message with my address, where you can send an SASE.  
i cant give an exact date at this time

Just to tell you, the SECPS's seed bank manager is-
Stan Vangel
2503 Samoa Circle
Kissimmee, FL 34741

Thanks,
Craig

Most of the seeds are harvested. Still waiting on a few lazy ones. There will be tons of seeds to giveaway, however, the laptop I had all my crosses saved on is kaputt right now. Not sure when/if I'll get it fixed. So, for multiple crosses on one plant, I don't know what is what. I had the flower stalks marked with different colored twist ties, but that doesn't do me any good without that lap top, so I just mixed those particular seeds up into one lot, based on seed parent. At least you'll know the mommy for those. Anyway, i've learned my lesson and look for the giveaway perhaps late next week, possibly the week after that.

Back