What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures!

I love this time of year in a sarracenia bog. Heck, I love anytime of year in a sarracenia bog but anyway. Time to share those photos and brag. I am jonesing to see em. Share your personal favorite, your rarest, your biggest.....just SHARE!

Here's 90% of my CP's that I grow outdoors.  I posted closeups a few weeks ago.

-Homer

outdoorgarden.jpg

nice plants homer ill gather my cps to make a family portrait.Lol
smile_n_32.gif
Ill post it tonight.

The flava cuprea has been enjoying the sun!

copper.jpg

Leuc. x courtii

lxc.jpg

One more - my "green goblin"...

fgg.jpg

PDX: I think you ought to register that! Can you look down into the pitchers to observe dying bugs?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nflytrap @ July 10 2004,10:54)]PDX: I think you ought to register that! Can you look down into the pitchers to observe dying bugs?
You can look down the pitchers and observe quite a batch of bug stew! It's a pretty cool plant - no red anywhere. Not even on the growth points or the flower. Also, all of the new pitchers have had that elongated mouth.

PDX,
Did you create that hybrid or purchase it somewhere? It is a nice'um.

I see one of my pics did not post. I try again. The red one at the top is 'Wilkerson's Red.' This one is 'Leah Wilkerson.'

leahwilkcoloringupresiz.jpg

Brooks, I have seen other S X moorei that resemble Leah Wilkerson, but none of them anywhere near as robust as this lady!!

Hey -

The flava here doesn't have many pitchers because it's new this year and so isn't established, but it's beautiful anyway.  The shape and interior glow are amazing to me.

pitcher001.jpg
pitcher002.jpg

The alata is not in its prettiest form right now, but it shows transition because it has an older spring pitcher, a newly developing summer/fall pitcher, and old flowers from April.  I just thought it was an interesting and beautiful image.

Wilkerson's Red is an amazing looking plant, Brooks.

- Patrick

S.x 'Juthatip Soper'. This is actually Mike King's plant, but I bought one at his open day yesterday.

Juthatip.jpg

Here's a bunch I took today:

catf2.jpg

S. x catesbaei F2

excellens.jpg

S. x excellens

excellensformosa.jpg

S. x excellens x formosa

exxreadii.jpg

S. x excellens x readii

flavaalata2.jpg

A single S. flava, with a clump of what I am assuming is flava x alata, based on it's flowers.

judith.jpg

S. x 'Judith Hindle'

leucooreo.jpg

S. leucophylla x oreophila

leucorubrajonesii.jpg

S. psittacina x rubra jonesii - green

leucoxmoorei.jpg

S. leucophylla x moorei, and S. flava

Flava rugelli has got to be one of my favorites...

rug2.jpg

A close up of the "green goblin"

gob2.jpg

Back