Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fungus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

my venosa has turend brown on the top of 1 pitcher and white on another on should i cut them off or leave the there is a new pitcher growing so it shouldnt be much of a sacrivise

also there are main pitchers and tinier ones in the middle off the big ones is this normal they dont grow that tall and dont look like the main pitchers 100% they have a diferent type of lid is this normal

yes i am a newbie [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    if i live for tommorow there will never be an eventfull day so go on break a leg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tree,
    I am having a similar problem and I am not a newbie so never be afraid to ask or be ashamed to be a newbie. We were all one at one ponit. That is why we are all here. See if this is the same thing you are experiencing and lets see if someone on here does not know what to do about it.

I remain a man obsessed with a genus
    Brooks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not the same at the moment its only on 2 of the pitchers and looks the same as before but has turned a bit brownisn i am going to leav it on untill it starts to spread down the pitcher
    if i live for tommorow there will never be an eventfull day so go on break a leg