What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looking leucos, Brooks. If you need to, you can contact me on any of the emails or PM.
The last hybrid I posted has an interesting smooth texture. It feels like a giant psitt. I think pondboy is right about a couple of the parents in this cross. As I've discussed with PDX, this plant produces some showy offspring. I'd post them but, they're still quite small.
imduff

Get ready for Ivan, Brooks!

Brooks,

Fantastic plants
smile.gif

Although, what in the wide world of sports is going on with the bees in the second photo
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Anyone got any really ugly plants to take the edge of the Wannaplant Syndrome? I am about to implode here! Show me something not even a mother could love, p-p-p-lease.

Tamlin,
I don't 'do' ugly but just for you I will make an exception.

Unfortunatlly, this was my biggest and best purp venosa burkeii.

ailingroseaclose.jpg

Can you say fungus among us?

I cannot leave you with uglyiness.

"Wilkerson's Red" fall pitches (very uncommon)

fallwr04.jpg

Alata x leuco "Greenie Meanie"

axlgrn.jpg

Tamlin,

I tried to find an ugly plant at my place but finally had to sneak over to Brooks' bog to snap a photo of this ratty oreophila. As you'll see in the second photo mine are still throwing new pitchers
smile_m_32.gif

ugor.jpg

ore.jpg

Two more hybrids and a set of fresh darlingtonia pitchers.

lhy1.jpg

dar13.jpg

hersh.jpg

Thanks for the shockeroo, it helped. Well, at least I do have those Wilkerson's. My own Wilkersons red seedling has a LOT of white, so far it really looks like a white top, but I assume things will change as the plant matures. OK. I am recovered enough for another round.

Bugweed, ain't you ashamed not to be putting up your own Tamlin Tortures? I can probably help you with the whole process of downloading and posting. I am dying here to see your plants, so you might as well finish me off! Call me and lets roll!

ok, ok...I'll join the frey, though I don't have too much to show off. Here you are:
minor
minor.jpg

leuco 'red'

000_0018.JPG

lecuo (tarnok? not sure)
000_0019.JPG

not a sar, but H. ionasii
heli.jpg

Sure PDX show-off the Darlingtonia. All of us on the east coast can only watch Darlingtonia melt away in the summer heat. Very nice looking plants.
imduff

[b said:
Quote[/b] (imduff @ Sep. 13 2004,9:35)]Sure PDX show-off the Darlingtonia. All of us on the east coast can only watch Darlingtonia melt away in the summer heat. Very nice looking plants.
imduff
Thanks Imduff - you gotta work with what you got!
smile.gif

PDX

just trying out a new digital camera here:

cobranest.jpg

Cobra Nest

doodlebug.jpg

Doodle Bug

uncchybrid1.jpg

An unknown hybrid that looks a lot like Doodle Bug.  I see some slight differences though.

flavapsitt.jpg

flava x psittacina

leucojonesiigreen.jpg

anthocyanin-free  psittacina x rubra jonesii

leucoxmitch.jpg

leucophylla x mitchelliana

uncchybrid2.jpg

an unknown that looks a lot like 'Boob Tube', which I recently acquired from imduff.

Sarracenia, great photos. One question, I notice that the file name on your anthocyanin-free psittacina x rubra jonesii is leucojonesiigreen.jpg Is that simply an error or does it have significance?

Also, I am taken by how closely your leucophylla x mitchelliana resembles the plant being circulated as "Leucophylla Red" and "Dana's Delight"

Hi Bob,

that file extension - i don't know what my problem is. it's not the first time i've done that. what happens, i crop and resize the photo, and rename it, and for some reason i keep misnaming the antho-free plants I have. after I upload it, etc., i realize the mistake, but am too lazy to correct it. it could have something to do with the fact that I just started working weekend graveyard shift too.

that leuco x mitch is still a young plant and I don't think has quite developed it's adult character yet. but i do see the strong resemblance to dana's delight, especially ones fresh from tissue culture.

*drool* WOW! I'm such a sucker for purps and purp hybrids... some of those were just breathtaking!

Just caught this thread... excellent photos everyone!

Great pics! I like that 'cobra nest' Sarracenia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back