What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.@pdx my oreo is still pitchering too......because I divided the rhizome and it started throwing up new pitchers! ;)

Well, Fall is coming and some of the pitchers are turning interesting colors. An oreo x alata, a flava hybrid and a flava x purp next to a leuco hybrid.

fall.jpg

fall2.jpg

fall3.jpg

I'm loving these pics! Trying to post my own but having trouble. When I click image, I can't paste the info--will keep trying

sorry if anyone saw an enormously sized pic. Will read directions again and fix

OK, lets try again.  clump-o-minors

minor%20clump%20904-2.jpg

I confess (as you can tell) not digital. When I cropped, it seemed to affect quality. Imagine an 8" pot filled with 12-13" pitchers of this standard form of minor.

purp ssp venosa rescued from near death at local grocery store 3 years ago

purple%20purp%20904-2.jpg

oops! sorry about the size folks. I'll stop now before further embarrasment

JBL - sounds like a nice clump of minors. Also looks like your rescued plant is doing well.

Here's a couple of fat ones. My Home Depot rescue and a mitch. x purp venosa.

pink.jpg

tpp.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ Sep. 15 2004,6:41)]oops!  sorry about the size folks.  I'll stop now before further embarrasment
Been there, done that! Got by with a little help from my friends.

Jbl great looking purp! The red is quite stunning. Pdx that mitch x purp is real nice too gotta love the red! I like your purp too on the newer leaves how they are pink my S.purpurea ssp.venosa var.burkei

Hey guys! Thanks for the nice comments in spite of my size goofs. These plants are so great that even my ineptness is covered...JScott, I'll take you up on the help offer--see ya soon!
smile.gif

another pretty, pretty purp

caroline%20purp%205.jpg

You guys have any more purps or purp hybrids to show off??
biggrin.gif

Ok--same plant, different view. Bye, Bye buggies!

purp%20carolina%20native%202.jpg

A couple more before the weekend. If it stops raining (ever) I'll take a few more pictures.

Rubra ssp. Jonesii with Fall pitcher and a leuco x rubra coloring up.

rjncw.jpg

lrubw.jpg

Very nice rubra ssp. jonesii! I'm only happy when it rains--with intense sun in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back