What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well start off November with a few more photos. It's getting to be slim pickins' out there though....

The darlingtonia are still growing new (small) pitchers, a Judith Hindle hiding among the others and a South Carolina minor with a nice "helmet" hood.

cl10.jpg

727.jpg

scm.jpg

Well, here's the last gasp for 2004. Taken this morning - a rubra gulfensis hybrid with a nice rose color, an alata and a doodle bug that's still going.

See ya'll in the spring.

rg11.jpg

ta11.jpg

db11.jpg

Yes very nice PDX:) I too have the winter(well autmnal I guess) blues....had to bring plants in tonight(Get here greenhouse!)

Here is one of my favorites. Even tho it grows in the shade it has very good coloration. I took the pic today so that's why it looks shabby.

PB110138.jpg

Sorry all... I'm posting to keep these photos. It was getting too close to 30 days in my thread tracker and I didn't want to lose where all these pictures were. I love these photos, every one of them!

Shoot, did a quick post and it didn't register in my topic tracker.  Really sorry but I have to post again so I don't lose track of where these photos are by hitting preview so I can track this.

I've updated my website so that it is now just a gallery. Visit the link below
smile.gif

PDX... your photos are always spectacular!

Alan Meister... thank you for the web link.  I thoroughly enjoyed every last photo at your website and your photos were spectacular too!

Thanks Laura. There are still some niggles with the siter but have been too busy this weekend to fix them. They will be sorted soon.

I just got around to viewing your gallery. It most certainly is very nice. The SX'Juthatip Soper' is stunning. I made a cross that looks quite similar but, they're not as mature.
Thanks for posting, imduff

I noticed this moorei still looking good - especially for Dec. 18th! We've been pretty mild do far with only 3 or 4 light freezes and this one is still going.

dec.%20moorei.jpg

Oh I love it when this thread stays live!  So many beautiful photos and more being added even in the dead of winter!

Anyone have any pics to add? I can't stand the thought of letting this thread die either.

oh hmm I don't have many Sarracenia (yet)
Here is one I like alot though... A nicely colored S. leucophylla with a touch of backlighting hehe
S. leucophylla crimson snow
Sleucophylla_CrimsonSnow.jpg

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back