What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Mr. Obsessed,

First up - my Green Goblin, willisii x readii next to an alata x leuco, followed by a nice lime green rugelli.

gg1.jpg

wral.jpg

lfr.jpg

Brooks,

Thanks for posting those. I've been curious about the (leuco x purp) x gulfensis cross. To me when I look at 'Judith Hindle' I see those three parents.
 A while back I broke down a neglected kiddie pool that's been assembled for 4 years. I had more plants than I knew what to do with. I included the "bullfrog" (I like that name) with some plants that PDX bought from me. It's a very vigorous, sturdy grower with nice color. I crossed it with 'Mardi Gras' to produce the following.
 OK, this is my last one. I promise...
smile_m_32.gif

imduff

btop.jpg

I like that green S.leucophylla x rubra

That green goblin is cool looking! Is it a pure S.flava heterodoxa? Or is it a hybrid?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 29 2004,4:46)]That green goblin is cool looking! Is it a pure S.flava heterodoxa? Or is it a hybrid?
I'm not really sure what the Green Goblin is..... I know it's all green - no red anywhere. I'd guess probably a green flava x green purp? All of the pitchers have the big gaping mouth. It's doing smaller Fall pitchers now.

Hey PDX!
I thought you were almost out of plants? Liar, liar, pants on fire!

a lovely sunlit moorei and a lucious stand of unopen 'Tarnoks'

sunlitmoorei.jpg

falltarnoks.jpg

Gosh, don't you just love the late summer sun? It makes everything look so good. Your turn PDX.

Mr. Obsessed,

Out of plants... he he, I was just trying to make you feel better!
smile_n_32.gif

You're right - the late summer sun makes for some fine photos!
smile_m_32.gif

First up a nice Black Alata x Flava Red. followed by a Rubra Gulfensis "Green" and a Mitch. x Oreo.

albl.jpg

rugg.jpg

mxo.jpg

PDX,
What are your plants drunk, all whoppie jawed and stuff? Stand those plants up for their "Glamor Shots." I got all dizzy truning my head sideways. Last one for today,. a lovely Triffid Park Hybrid, (all the way from the other side of the world mind you.) 'Sky Watcher.' This ones for you Pond Boy. Get better soon. See PDX this is how to photograph a worthy plant.

triffid.jpg

That is very nice Brooks! I love the white coloration!
smile.gif

OK, my last of the day. Unlike Mr. Obsessed I still have more plants so I'll post 2 photos.
smile_n_32.gif

Flava Red x Rubra Red and a Hummer's Hammerhead.

Somebody else step in with photos!

frrr.jpg

hhh.jpg

That S.Flava Red x Rubra Red is realy neat looking you don`t see plants that black too often.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 29 2004,6:23)]That S.Flava Red x Rubra Red is realy neat looking you don`t see plants that black too often.
Thanks Noah,

I'm glad you've enjoyed the plants. Hope you're feeling better soon and adding to your collection.

Is that S.'Leah Wilkerson' a S.flava x leucophylla cross?
It sure is pretty!

You are absolutely right, PB! When Brooks found the original plant, it was 54" high. He could put 4 fingers on his huge hand, down her throat. Brooks is over 6' tall. Big fella. Have you seen his website??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back