What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some of my giant flava rugelii F18 earlier this year

F18a2004.jpg

Giant red tube F22

f22a.jpg

flava var. ornata from Prince George Co.

F151b.jpg

Yes, Pond Boy,
'Leah Wilkerson' is a naturally occuring moorei cross. (leuco x flava rugelli) Bugweed streches the truth a bit, the tallest pitcher on the orginal genet was 50". I am glad you like 'Leah.' It is a magnificent plant.

PDX,
You have a mighty fine looking collection of plants, but I must wonder if you are personally keeping Dean Cook in business.

Truth stretching, NO. Plant stretching, Yes. I forget what I read sometimes.

I like that flava rugelii F18 Mike!

For me 'Leah Wilkerson' is one of the most exceptional mooreis I have ever seen. I can't wait until my plant of it starts growing large pitchers. Here is mine this Spring
h112a.jpg

My thanks to Brooks Garcia for the plant in the first place!

nice sarrs
im jealous

im getting a flava soon ill take a pic of it

mike has the nicest sarrs i've ever seen...

Hey -

It's not the most amazing plant ever, but I just got this rubra this year, and this fall it has finally put on some nice pitchers.  I usually don't care for the species, but this individual has some great characteristics.  The hood arch and nearly black lip are nice to me.  The upper pitcher is cocoa brown in color, though this is not conveyed well in the picture.

I would love to cross this with a black alata or a white leucophylla...unfortunately, neither of those is in my collection.

- Patrick

img_sarr_rubra.jpg

Here are a few shots from earlier this year, nothing too exciting:

x catesbei and another hybrid
x%20catesbei.JPG

leucophylla
sarracenia%20leucophylla%20flower.JPG

flava "heavily veined"
flava.JPG

-noah
smile.gif

Noah,
Any photograph of a sarracenia is exciting to me! Thanks for sharing.

I also, nothing too interesting...  but here are a few pics I just took quickly...
scatsbaeiclose.JPG

sleucotitan.JPG

sleucowill.JPG

My largest S. purp plant...  (not the most color)
spurp.JPG

Unknown plant from BobZ
bobzh03.JPG
bobzh3.JPG

Enjoy!
Andrew

Andrew I like your x catasbei. Noah I like your flava 'heavily veined'.undefined

What? Are we out of pictures?? Give us more!! This is the perfect time of the season for them, so put'em up!!!!!!

Kirk, I have a lot of sarrs. I just lack the brains to work this digital camera, and learn to download. Old dog. Don't want to learn any new tricks.

Oh my so many unrealistically beautiful plants. I'd give my right arm for most of them as my beloved sars don't compare evn though I love them all the same. Next year though once my plants get a chance to rest a little and comeback then I will post pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back