What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice!
smile.gif

I would be willing to trade you a sarracenia or two for some nepenthes, maybe some store credits?
smile_n_32.gif

Who me? For my precious cobra?

Well, while i'm here, i might as well post my favorite S. purpurea!
PICT0182.jpg

And my S. leucophylla flower spike! Not too big right now though...
PICT0175.jpg

Won't be long and hopefully this thread will be back in full-swing. Here's a few quick photos from today. A little darlingtonia that colored up nicely, a Home Depot rescue 2 years later and the rubra I bought last year in the charity auction.

reddar105.jpg

purp105.jpg

rg105.jpg

Won't be long now!!! Spring is around the corner, and scapes are beginning to appear on my s. flava var. rubricorpora's. I am learning the digital camera, so hopefully I will be able to show my babies off too. As you get flowers and leaves this spring, lets see them from flowering scape to open leaves. And take pics of the leaves as they age and darken up, taking on all their color. That is the best part. Watching every phase of leaf development, and coloring up. Their table manners are atrocious!!!

YAY!!! VERY NICE PDX, I GET TO SEE BUG'S PLANTS!!!! I WANTED TO SEE THEM FOR A WHILE, THEY SOUND REALLY NICE, HERES A LIST OF BULK PLANTS I'VE ORDERED AND WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE PHOTOS OF IN NO TIME:
13 S. LEUCOPHYLLAS POLLINATED BY BOB HANRAHAN
20 S. ALATA 'BLACK' X FAVA 'RED'
7 S. EXCELLENS X MOOREI
10 S. READII X MOOREI
S. HUMMERS HAMERHEAD
S. H-1 Already sending a flower spike YAY
S. ALABAMENSIS AL001,3 AND MAYBE 2 IF IT RECOVERS
TONS OF SEEDLINGS
LOTS OF OTHER HYBRIDS I CANT THINK OF OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD
1 S. Oreophilla (for shipping only)
50 CLUMPS OF FLAVA RUBRICORPA SEEDLINGS
10-15 2 YEAR OLD RUBRICORPAS
10-15 2 YEAR OLD LEUCS
10 S. ALATA BLACK/RED MIX
Maybe an S. Leuc Hurricane creek white if I get lucky
TONS MORE

Well I have some. Here are pictures of my 2 of my Sarracenias. They are breaking dormancy right now, Sping is in the air.

Here is my Sacrlet Belle with its new developing pitchers:
SARRACENIASCARLETBELLE1.jpg

Here is a closer look, youcan see 2 new pitcher with an old phyllodia between them:
SARRACENIASCARLETBELL2.jpg

And here is one of my most beloved Sarracenia, though I do not know its species, if anyone know, and can tell me its name, it will be very welcome, it is filled with new green leaves:
SARRACENIAUNKNOWN.jpg

They are not very impressive at this moment, but I hope they will be when the Puerto Rican summer arrives
smile.gif

All these sarras are nice, but THIS IS WINTER! So, I thought I'd take a pic of my cephalotus, as this time of year they're happy. This one has lived outdoors here in San Francisco for almost 2 years now. It had one small pitcher when I got it.
Ceph_4.sized.jpg

Capslock

HOLY GUACAMOLE! (lol I love saying that cuz it's so stupid)
some of those pics make me want to cry :p WHY OH WHY don't I get more sun? I bet if I did my plants would be like yours :p
that ceph is awsome. I like the silvery things

It's been a long dormancy but, the end is on it's way. After looking through some old discs of photos I thought I'd share a couple images from 3 years ago.

rmoorei.jpg

Red Moorei

flflava.jpg

Florida flavas

imduff

They're not formally described by Schnell. I'm not sure if they're described anywhere.
imduff

Here's a couple of photos from John Hummer's place. Again, from a few years ago.

supergm.jpg

'Super Green Mutant'

oclass.jpg

'Okee Classic'

I've got a few other images from John's. If anyone is interested, I can post them as well.

imduff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back