User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there something to ne said for just giving up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

even though two cobra lilies died on me, i still continue.

i grow mine under full sun and in a water tray system along with my other CP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whenever my local lowes in FL Got them i just used them as trading material, but its alot easier here in colorado lol
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never had any luck growing Darlingtonia outside here in Georgia (go figure, with our 95 degree summers...lol).

This year, I tried something new. I bought one of the 3" pots at Lowe's and stuck it under my lamps in a tray of water with my Sarracenia seedlings. It is doing very well! I am getting 3 pitchers sent up at a time, no joke. I'm getting a bit of red in the hood and tongue. About a month ago, it sent a runner out and now there is a baby plant in the pot with it.

This has been going on for about 4 months. Supposing the wonder continues, I will just put the plant, pot and all, in a plastic bag and stick in the refridgerator for 3 months this winter and then put it back under the lamps.

- Patrick
    Newnan (Atlanta), GA
    - what do you do when your bog is full? you build another. and another. and another. then you buy some pots. and some more. and some more. and some more. then you wonder how much it would cost to rework the hydrology in your yard to place your house on an island. -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12