Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leucophylla extinct in georgia?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi Everyone,
    If I ever find out where the leucos are...I may see this woman again at the Fall Plant Sale at Mounts B.G.-we see many of the same faces at every sale...it is fully our intention to make the trip up there, photograph the plants for our website-NOT collect them, and then call Ron Determan.
    I have no idea if this is the same site as ABG is protecting or not.

Trent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Trent @ Oct. 12 2004,2:54)]I have no idea if this is the same site as ABG is protecting or not.
    Odds are it is the same site. There is only one to the best of my knowledge.

And I would very much recommend calling Ron D. first. The land may be private and I'd hate for you to get arrested for trespassing

'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The land is private, and the leucos are in a boggy area along one side of the property. The lady was able to give me a very vivid description of the immediate area, but not how to get to it. The plants are very exposed from the road--but finding the road [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Trent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12