Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow look at my find

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alvin, I went to the site, but I found nothing mentioning TC. If they do TC flava, Ron Gagliardo of ABG would love the info to work on many flava forms here. Last I heard from Ron through Sarraceniaobsessed was flavas are still not TC'ing. Everything else, OK, but flavas, no. Thanks for the link to Carniflora. Interesting to say the least.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a cobra lily I found at Lowes. I already had one, but the second I saw the golfball head on this thing I knew I was buying it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Now they're potted together. The tall one on the right is the only new growth so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks nep gracilis. I will do so. it has this new shoot coming up and its definately going to hit the top so i will do so. I guess pure spagnum is good right ? that cobra u found at lowes is bigger then mine.
    ~Brandon~ aka ~Carnivorkid~
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the name of the nursery that grew those? Where are they located? I'll bet the nursery is in Calif. or Oregon.
    I was just in a Lowes here in southern ca. and they didn't have any. They never have any CP's in the Lowes here. GRRRR
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bet that it is from calif or oregon probably in the mountains in a perfect climate. I mean other wise they wouldnt be nearly this healthy. It is "nestled " in its new pot and it quickly shot up a new pitcher. cant wait to see what the new pitcher is going to be like.
    ~Brandon~ aka ~Carnivorkid~
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123