User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Get your magnifying glasses folks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yes, very proud. My favourite offspring are in the greenhouse having their first dormancy though.

The cells are 2 1/2" I think. There are about 25 seeds in each and they'll be thinned out in about a year.

I'm not near London I'm afraid; I'm about 200 miles away.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're going to be in London visiting friends for a week or so in spring of next year and I was thinking you might be able to steer us to a nice garden somewhere. The UK seems to be one big garden after the next though.

Looks as if I do not need to worry about "thinning" anything out for a while. We have 2.5" cell trays over here also so those shouldn't be difficult for me to get my hands on when I have a need. Your babies really are beautiful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kew gardens have a carnivorous section, but that's all I know of near London. Most of the good places are in the south and south west unfortunately. Still, Kew is supposed to be good [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Alvin. You may have to remind me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of just this morning, two more seeds germinated. I suppose turning the heat back on helped. They are just the cutest little things. I've got triplets folks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yay! congrats has the first seedling sent up the first pitcher yet
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the first seedling has sent up its first pitcher! I have the itsiest bitsiest teeniest tiniest little pitcher between the 2 cotyledons. At first, I thought it was a speck of air born debris stuck in there but now I am sure it is actually the first pitcher. Oh how I tried to get a photo but my skills with a camera are hit or miss as I use auto settings. It is a few days later and it is still too small to photograph. The other two should follow in about 2-3 weeks with their first pitcher. Hey, thanks for asking. I check on them a few times a day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, Laura. I know you wanted to adopt, but what are you going to do when these tripletts become teen agers????? Are you prepared for that? Gee, their first prom, boyfriends, and, EEK!!!! Maybe an unwanted pregnancy! Do you know what you are getting into???
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast