User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 39

Thread: Get your magnifying glasses folks...

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,379
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I found some of my other CP seed germinating, I began using a magnifying glass to check for others. I have to admit I would not have seen it without the magnifying glass but sure enough, a little seed germinated. This seed was just recently sent to me. It is Hurricane Creek and allegedly 70% of it will develop true to form while the other 30% will revert. I have at least 20 seeds and my very first one germinated sometime during the day. I have to share an enlarged photo as I am extremely excited so here goes-

  2. #2
    Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    18,768
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations, it's a..... a.... Sarracenia! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Martinez, California
    Posts
    3,556
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! Looks just like Mom!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,379
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why thank you (reaching over shoulder to pat self on the back)!

    Yes, the family resemblance is striking now isn't it. Sort of wishing I had had a digital camera back when I dressed up as the Green Giant vegetables "Little Sprout" about 10 years ago for a Halloween party to prove it!

  5. #5
    herenorthere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    almost Hartford
    Posts
    3,785
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks pretty wet. Be careful.
    Bruce in CT

    Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,379
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I just found out and have been backing off the water. Thank you so much for mentioning it. If it wasn't for you all... my seedlings probably would have rotted.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Martinez, California
    Posts
    3,556
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura, I should send you a card congratulating you on your little bundle of carnivory. The resemblance is uncanny. I take it you are carnivorous, too? I hope you've moved beyond sticky glands!!!LOL!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,379
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bundles of carnivory! moved beyond sticky glands!

    ROTFLMAO!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •