0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like anthrocynan free plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had an extra oreophila this spring, but I "donated" it to my wife's greenhouse. Maybe next year. I have a large one that could be divided next spring.

That green monster is a cool plant. I believe it's an antho-free x excellens. It is too bad meadowview is so expensive, although the money goes to a good cause. One of these days I'll buy some plants from them. They have a flava x minor i've wanted since I saw it there while visiting. just a monster of a plant. the only other plants on my dream list are probably 'Leah Wilkerson' and 'Adrian Slack'. I am impatiently waiting for those to become more widely available. Otherwise, my other dream plants are all my seedlings from crosses i've done over the past few years. i'm just too excited to see what they become. my first batch is now just putting up large enough pitchers to see what they're like.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want S. oreophyla 'sand mountain', minor 'okee giant', albamensis AL002, AL003 and anything else that's not AL001. I also want S. lueco 'schnell's gost' and I'll probably come up with more later. I have and ordinary oreo that Dean Cook gave me last year... he sent me one decent plant that now has three or four offshoots.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my hit list

S. 'Hurracane white'
    S. 'Inhemoteph' (haven't heard about it? you will)
    And that S. purp x(fava x flava) in the Savage Garden. Always love that one
    Other than that Any Sarr with location Data (for the NASC) Would make me estatic.
    I always suspect everything could be a trap... thats why I'm still alive
    N.A.S.C. Region 9 Head Grower

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ZAK

For years there were always rumors of "all black" flavas in the Blackwater Forest. It's always been my hopes of walking upon one. An anthocyanin-free alata from Mississippi would be another good one to find. It's amazing what's been found in the wild, already. It's probably a matter of time before these get discovered.

imduff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sarracenia @ Mar. 17 2005,4:04)]That green monster is a cool plant. I believe it's an antho-free x excellens.
    http://www.pitcherplant.org/catalog....hrocyanin-Free states that indeed it is an antho-free S. x excellens:
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Green Monster is a cross between the anthocyanin-free mutants of S. leucophylla and S. minor. A vigorous grower and divider.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd like a hybrid containing every species. i know it would be pretty ugly, but i could call it S. 'Ultima" or something cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking the same lines of Justlikeapill
    that would be a pretty awsome plant, i woudnt care hat it looked like, the label would be outrageous!!!
    olol
    Hellz
    Nike SB is Bananas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast