Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Je ne comprends pas! ROFL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Already thought of the children. Had two. Don't want anymore, so I don't think about'em.
    Then why are you so proud of your big, stiff pitcher? Sounds like it may have caught its last prey....

Anyhow, I've had the floppy pitcher problem with plants that were grown in a sheltered area, and didn't have to cope with wind. Once placed outside, their new pitchers were more robust to compensate.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well....truth be known, I don't give a flying darn about children, or their wants, or their needs, nor warping their little minds, nor offending their sensibilities...but I just thought I'd be polite, for a change. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say April, you know what happened over at the Illinois State Beach Park today right? The ash is still drifting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (aprilh @ May 31 2005,11:38)]flying darn
    That's pretty harsh language there. I hope my kid doesn't read it--funny, but I often don't give a flying darn about him, and he can probably say the same about me. Please mind your language Miss April!
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you type "dam" it turns into darn automatically.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura...

I heard several hundred acres of marsh burned. Which is a drag, because its nesting season, and I'm pretty sure that a colony of yellow-headed blackbirds, among others, nests there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fires were real hot. That's going to be an issue. Yes, there were Yellow-Headed Blackbirds there but that was the tip of the iceberg. There were several dens of Red Fox that I can guarantee didn't make it out with their offspring. The Great Horned Owl nesting boxes are no more. Several species of shallow rooted wetland species in the swales will be no more and the fires were so hot and burned for so long that I suspect the Drosera is toast as to the best of my knowledge, that's where the fires were started. There was prickly pear cactus over by the dunes. There was also a biological research station there where much is being learned about Zebra Mussels. I have no idea if that is still standing. The Wild Blue Lupines that were hosts to the Karner Blue Butterfly are pretty toasted too. I don't know if you knew this but they had Fringed Gentian over there as well as Sand Cherry.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast