What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here comes the heat

I always kinda shake off the water droplets that stay on the leaves to reduce the magnifing effect. I figure haveing water running over the leaf itself will cool it down alot so when I mist I put the spray bottle on "Stream". I always water in the morning, mist midday (If it's over 100), and water in the evening. But that is only for the Nep's, everything else just gets water added to the tray.

-Rail

i dont worry about it. i water in the morning, afternoon, and evening. not all in one day of course
smile.gif

i take 2 clear rubbermaid tubs, same size. poke many holed about an inch up the bottom and plant everything in it. fill up the second with pure water and place the first into the second. that way theres always enough water and you don't have to worry nearly as often about them drying. i remove the first in the winter and let it dry out significantly.

Back