What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy b-day !

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
smilie4.gif
smile_n_32.gif
HAPPY B-DAY JB_OrchidGuy & PlantAKiss i hope you have a super wonderful birthday....
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif

I'm 5 hours too late! Happy Birthday to Kissaplant & JB Orchard Guy!

Have a great Birthday PAK and JB_OrchidGuy.

Kissaplant? JB ORCHARD Guy?? JimScott, you needs glasses. Or maybe spellin' lessons. Or maybe a brain transplant. Or maybe a gift of sarracenia you could send these guys for killing the spellin' of their names!!!
Happy Birthday, JB and PAK!!!!

Happy birthday!!

Jerry

happy bday!

LOL Awwww...thanks everybody! Its been a nice day. Nice 4 days actually since birthday surprises starting arriving on Wednesday.
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday too to JB Orchidguy! I hope you have had a good day too!

Thanks everyone!!!  Sat was a pretty good day.  Spent the whole day out with my wife and have been off work for a few days.  Was suposed to go out sat night with some friends after Wife and I went to dinner.  Dinner was great, but everyone who was suposed to go out and party stood us up.  Thanks ok though.  Spent even more time with my wife.  She still has some making up to do for nothing for my Bday
smile_m_32.gif

Happy Belated PAK

Happy B-day Suzzane! And Jb orchid guy too:)

Back