What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, April!

That's right, AprilH! What Jim said and then some!!!!! TAKE THAT, GIRL!!!!

Oh yeah, enjoy the entire day. Hope they spoil you like crazy!

Frohliche geburtstag! Greeting inspired by EST. I hope your plants give you everything you could hope for (i.e., they live, thrive and bloom).
smile.gif

Happy Birthday!

Someone already said it in German before me, so now I need to be regular... ish.
laugh.gif
I hope you enjoy your day!

Ach du Lieber!  Thanks very much, guys.  It was a decent birthday that included the best filet mignon I've ever had, and a traffic ticket.

My S. Oreophila x S. Flava survived the winter and is putting up blooms and little pitchers!  Yay!

Jimscott...I'm glad to see your kitty is rightsideup-ish this year...he was wrongsideup-ish for a long time last year.

Happy Birthday April! How's your bass playing coming along?

The Rock Rolls Forever On!
-WASP

jason,

It's as good or as bad as it ever was, LOL! I am the queen of bass hackery.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ May 04 2006,12:39)]Ach du Lieber!  Thanks very much, guys.  It was a decent birthday that included the best filet mignon I've ever had, and a traffic ticket.

My S. Oreophila x S. Flava survived the winter and is putting up blooms and little pitchers!  Yay!

Jimscott...I'm glad to see your kitty is rightsideup-ish this year...he was wrongsideup-ish for a long time last year.
Yup, thanks to BCK! I've got that cat hosted by my account, now.

A belated Happy Birthday April! Sorry I missed it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 05 2006,4:22)]...I've got that cat hosted by my account, now.
Mwa hahahaha! Are you sure Jim!
smile_s_32.gif
Here Kitty, kitty, kitty *in best 200lb mouse voice*

happy bday april!! God i haven't talked to you in forever...

Ooops...missed this one. Happy belated birthday! The filet sounds great...the ticket...not so great.
confused.gif

Back