What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plant tags...no more lost tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Feeling loopy??

Up for auction are 25 loop plant tags.  I bought these because I am tired of my outdoor plants losing their tags from storms, squirrels and whatever else that causes my ID tags to disappear.  I now have a bunch of UNID Sarracenia.  
confused.gif

Anyway...I found these tags.  They are a nice flexible white vinyl; if I remember correctly they are 1/2" x 7".  They have a hole and notches at one end.  You thread one end through the hole and it "locks" in the notches.  All you need to do is cut a small slit in your plastic pot and thread the tag through and loop it.  That tag will be tightly affixed to your pot and no squirrel, windstorm or yeti will be able to get it off.  No more mystery plants!

This tag can also be used on bushes and trees...anything where there is a branch to loop the tag over. They are most appropriate for the softer plastic nursery pots (that you can cut or punch a hole in)...not the smaller hard plastic pots.

I'm thrilled with these tags and thought I'd offer some up for any individuals who also have trouble with ID tags getting lost.

Opening bid $1.  I will pay shipping; I will ship anywhere!

$1.01 dollah! Oh, that's right! Illegal bid! Not sorry for it though. Starting trouble with PAK!

mad.gif
 Bugweed!  Don't start causing trouble this late in the auction.  Keep yourself busy and go bid on somethin'.  
smile_n_32.gif

$2.00

If only I can remeber to name them now

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

This item has been received. Thank you Goofzilla!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back