What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An hour or so of boredom

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Yesterday I had some time to kill and decided to do a quick look through the list of forum members. I discovered a few things. Aside from a couple members having like 4 forum names apiece, I discovered that Flytrapgurl is also Flytrapgirl, but didn't post under that name. Also, the moderator called Rampuppy, also has his wife listed as Rampupsbetterhalf. Looking at some of the more eye-catching names, you'd be surprised how many people registered but never posted. What baffles me is that there were many that are listed as having 1 or 2 posts (even one with 8) and yet it says that they have yet to post. Weird.

biggrin.gif
lol, what no pictures of youre drosera this time?
smile_m_32.gif

Yeah...and there are some strange names in there too.
smile.gif
There's one reeeeeaaally strange name...something like Joescott...or Jimpoo...or Jimscott...something like that....
smile_l_32.gif

That comment was from "the weather."
smile_m_32.gif

If an account has posts but you can't find any of the posts, I think that means they probably posted a loooong time ago and the topics have since been deleted or archived and are inaccessable to us normal folks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ July 21 2006,12:42)]If an account has posts but you can't find any of the posts, I think that means they probably posted a loooong time ago and the topics have since been deleted or archived and are inaccessable to us normal folks.
Yep, from the last update when the server changed. Those people will also showed as "never" logging in... But they did, it was just before the server move.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ July 21 2006,2:18)]Yeah...and there are some strange names in there too.  
smile.gif
 There's one reeeeeaaally strange name...something like Joescott...or Jimpoo...or Jimscott...something like that....  
smile_l_32.gif

That comment was from "the weather."  
smile_m_32.gif
LOL! Yup... ya saw through that smokescreen!

One that caught my eye was one called jscott. so naturally, I had to look at it. Obviously, it wasn't me, but it was a little spooky.

I'm curious as to what happen to a lot of people. "Unknownclown" for one. Haven't seen SarraceniaScott in a while (my S Alata that he sent is growing like mad) and of course the disappearance of Bugweed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kahnli @ July 22 2006,11:34)]I'm curious as to what happen to a lot of people. "Unknownclown" for one. Haven't seen SarraceniaScott in a while (my S Alata that he sent is growing like mad) and of course the disappearance of Bugweed.
yea...what did happen to bugweed? uh oh did his plants finally over grow from an insane genetic experiment that was held in his secret under ground jungle. who says he doesnt grow nepenthes. hes got every species including Klossii ans Edwardsiana....AND HE HAS N. Mollis PITCHERS! Anywho his plants finally grew a brain and ate him!!!................... pity
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
Alex

Back