What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angraecum longiscott keiki for trade

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
135246033RL504661265.jpg

135246054RL658477412.jpg

135246065RL833581746.jpg

Check out the Spur on the flower.

This guy is for trade
135246108RL106723991.jpg

This guy is a rooted keiki from the mother plant.  The trade is just for the keiki in the last picture.  Make me an offer,  I am looking for nepenthes and sarrs currently not in the growlist.  Other offers can be made too.

This Angraecum is a primary cross between Angcm. supurbum and Angcm. scottianum. and is suposed to be fragrent after dark. I haven't smelled it yet.

PM sent

wow beautiful. i got nothin for trade....yet.
smile.gif

Alex

CP30 send me your PM again bro. I didn't get it. I will be waiting for it.

Glider there are accualy 2 more keikis on the plant. When your trade stock comes up to par let me know if your still interested. I might have have others your interested in later too.
smile_m_32.gif

cp30 I sent you 2 PMs already. I have not recieved any PMs from you. I need to know if your still interested. If not then I need to let everyone else know its still available. Possibly post it on another site too. So far I am holding it for you till I hear something! Get back with me please.

Sorry, I have been on and offline a lot lately. I sent you a PM with offer.

I got it and you should have a reply.
smile_m_32.gif

Back