What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alata location-specific seeds

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Here's your chance to help the NASC Collection grow!

I have packets of 40 or so seeds each. These are seeds produced from LEGALLY collected plants from the Big Thicket National Preserve in Tyler County, Texas. This location and species is coded as NASC site ALA-TX001.

I will trade these for location-specific Sarracenia plant divisions or seeds from plants that were legally collected. Preference will be given to GPS-specific plants/seeds, then those with exact road directions, then those that are county-specific.

Remember that these plants/seeds will be added to the NASC Collection, and are not for my personal gain. I am strictly trying to increase the diversity of locations and species which we have represented so far.

Anyone who wants to trade for these seeds will need to E-MAIL (headgrower@nasarracenia.org) or PM me. Please do not reply in this thread with location information.

Thanks, and good growing!

Back