What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First baby

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
When I bred my Leopard Geckos several years ago I never got any pictures of any babies hatching out of the egg. When ever I checked there would never be any in progress of hatching.
I got home tonight and decided to check on my Tangerine Leopard Gecko eggs as they should be hatching any day now.
This is what I saw.

LGhatch.jpg

I waited several minutes and not much was happening. I would leave for 10 to 15 minutes and come back. I did this 3 times and the baby was in the same position as the picture I posted. Of course the 4th time I checked this is what I saw.

LGbaby.jpg

Maybe some other egg I'm get pictures of a baby emerging.

This is my first baby Leopard Gecko I hatched in about 6 years.

Awww! That's beautiful!

Dang Elgecko, every time you post about your Leopard Geckos I start missing my little guy, Godzilla, all over again
smile_h_32.gif

Within the next few years I want to get another one. Nice job with yours!

AWWWW it's cute! i love it!

i had a gecko once, a tokay gecko i got from my "brother" at about 6 or 7. i've never had a meaner gecko (or any others for that matter). once it got loose and ran up the wall and on the ceiling and then bit a towel for 5 minutes. eventually it had convulsions and died (pretty traumatic for a 6 or 7 year old!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 13 2006,11:19)]AWWWW it's cute! i love it!

i had a gecko once, a tokay gecko i got from my "brother" at about 6 or 7. i've never had a meaner gecko (or any others for that matter). once it got loose and ran up the wall and on the ceiling and then bit a towel for 5 minutes. eventually it had convulsions and died (pretty traumatic for a 6 or 7 year old!)
ROFLMAO!

Thanks for the comments.

It's fun to be breeding the Leopard Geckos again. I'm sure I'm going to run into the same problem I had last time I bred them. Where to put all the babies.
smile_n_32.gif

JustLikeAPill,
I think the Tokay Geckos are the meanest geckos out there. It's a shame that they are like that since they are so pretty.

Awwwwwwww...its really pretty. Cute lil' thing.

I tried really hard to get a movie of a chick hatching at the fair last year, but none of the eggs would accommodate me. I got one with a hole in it but it was taking too long for me to wait.

The movie of the ducklings going down the slide into the water is SO cute though.
smile.gif

Congratulations, papa Gecko!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm sure I'm going to run into the same problem I had last time I bred them. Where to put all the babies.
smile_n_32.gif

I know where you can put a couple of them. You want my address now or should I wait a little while?
smile.gif

BAD OZZY, BAD!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I'm just trying to give some homeless reptiles a home. Dang, try and do a good deed and I get scawled.

You would probably be wanting to feed them to something you have at your house, at least that's how I took it. LOL

No, I was trying to get free leapord geckoes.

That's cool! I was successful in hatching a leopard gecko egg once - I placed the egg on top of the fridge to incubate it. I named it Dot.
smile.gif
I do love these little guys.

i always wanted one of those australian lizards, it's head looks like the tail and visca versa. they are awesomely cute, and on the crocodile hunter looked pretty friendly!

If you want a friendly lizard, get a blue tounge skink or a bearded dragon. Both of those are very friendly and love to be held.

i used to want a beardie.

my moms friend wanted to give me a 3 foot ball python, but my mother said no.

How much are you planning on selling them for?

Wow! It's beautiful!!

Back