What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzy, look what i got...............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
i think it could eat your racer!!

last week my wife went out bar hopping with one of her friend. as she was headed out the door she saw this guy attempting to get in the door for a drink so she went back in the bar, grabbed a to-go box from the grill, scooped him up and brought him home to present to me...............did i mention i love my wife?

8f6acbae.jpg

18821062.jpg

AWWW it's so cute!

i used to have a pac-man from that would eat vienna sausages,i brought it on vacation and then it escaped in Myrtle beach, SC. i like to think it's still out there eating sausage....

I think I saw your frog today while I was in Myrtle Beach. Cool looking frog rattler, but he just don't have the killer nature that the racer did.

i think your right. the thirst for blood just aint there. cool looking toad though he has been to quiet for my taste, maybe its a she. i remeber the bunch my cousin and i caught when we were younger. had the bottom of a 5 gal bucket covered with them and while carrying it home all the sudden it sounded like we ha a flock of birds in the bucket due to all their chirping.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] he has been to quiet for my taste, maybe its a she

Oxymoron!!

You made a typo...that should be ozzymoron.

laugh.gif

Back