What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP's in Europe

Hey all, these are some old pics I dug up, from my Europe trip back in the Summer of '99.
I took an art class in Florence, Italy then travelled around in Europe before reluctantly returning to the US (another month or so woulda been perfect)
Anyway, during my travels I stumbled upon CP's in Austria & in Amsterdam. In Austria they were in an outdoor Terrarium at the back of a grand Botanical Garden in Vienna. Here's the Pics:

CP-Austria-1.jpg

CP-Austria-2.jpg

CP-Austria-3.jpg

CP-Austria-4.jpg

CP-Austria-5.jpg

CP-Austria-6.jpg

CP-Austria-7.jpg

CP-Austria-8.jpg

CP-Austria-9.jpg

Sorry if the Pics didn't come out so great, the reflection of the glass kinda messed things up... but they're still fun!

Now for Amsterdam..
Here I stumbled across a Garden Market on Barges along one of the Canals. Some sold CP's which I had fun checkin out... See for yourself:

CP-Amsterdam-1.jpg

CP-Amsterdam-2.jpg

CP-Amsterdam-3.jpg

CP-Amsterdam-4.jpg

Enjoy!

Nice. They never sell quality CP's in SD. that must have been nice to check out.

I like the "don't touch" sign. :grin:

Great photos. The Netherlands is one of the CP TC capitols of the world - all that experience with tulips other flowering plants lent well for the CP industry.

Back