What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis 'alba'

I have quite a few seedlings if anyone is interested. I'll open it up to the first five responses, then go from there. If anyone wants to trade for one thats cool too :)

I will like some please. Thank you. This for free or trade? If only for trade I dont have anything to give away in mail.

I would also be interested but probably lack interesting trading stuff.

this is more of a give - away. So far two takers it seems.

I have to do some work on figureding out exactly how many I have available, but its a few.

Why not, I'm in.

Do you need money for shipping?

Can I have one? Yeah, do you want money for shipping? ???
Thanks!!!

considering the nature of the plants, don't worry about shipping.

When summer comes and my plants finally come back to life and multiply, this generosity will be remembered :)

Looks like maybe theres still on left? If so I'd like it.

Looks like I have my 5 takers. I'm going to start tearing into the pot to see what I *actually* have. I definately have enough for the five of you, and there may be more to come.

Remember, these guys are seedlings so they are tiny. Well, they aren't really seedlings - consider them more yearlings or so.

Mine got here today wrapped in one of those "oops we mashed it" baggies, care of the USPS. Looks like there are several plants. I put them in their new home. Fingers crossed!! Thank you very much.

stacker

wow, that's at least 3 damaged envelopes. I'd be careful sending ANYthing out of that post office again. Wow.

Thanks much for the seedlings!!! They arrived today. You're very generous

- Jeff

Back