What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for the name of a song from the 90's.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
There was a music video in the 90's and I can't remember the name of the song or the genre or the words, however I can remember the video.

It was in crappy claymation, and there was a dystopian society of little gray people and a product was called HAPPY and everyone bought boxes of HAPPY from the store shelves. It had a smiley face logo. I guess it like prozac or something. Then a little gray man that worked for the HAPPY corporation opened up his stomach and put some kind of colorful goo or something from his stomach (I guess it represented his last shred of internal happiness or something) into the Happy product (I think) and made a brand new product called Bliss. Then the slogan was GET BLISS and everyone bought the Bliss. I think it was a device or something.

Anyway, the money the little claymation gray man made from bliss turned him into a greedy corporate fatcat, and one day he opens up his stomach and there is no more colorfullness. The tone of the song was sad, I think. It was from 1995-1998 probably. Give or take a year. If anyone can help me out from this description, I'd REALLY appreciate it!

I found it! Never mind but here is the video if anyone wants to see what I was talking about! It's Hellbent by Kenna. It was originally just an animated short by Marc Osborne with music by New World Order.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=owS1coeoWEc

Wow, that's so true. Not a bad song either.

Back