What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sick ventricrosa

CP_dude

future nursury owner...i hope
My ventricosa was growing well, but the last two leaves are very small and gnarly looking. Also the last pitcher is very small. I'm thinking aphids or a fungus of somekind. Should I spray it with insecticide/fungicide? I have pics, but I don't know how to put them on the post, and they're not too good either cause it was taken with a crapy phone camera...

If its not bugs its some kind of stress. Have you changed its conditions recently? Go ahead and spray it anway...it wont hurt.

I actually did change it's enviroment....but it was deff. for the better. I did spray it...lol, what's funny is my Hamata is growing right next to it and it's doing wonderful.

Neps can get a chock from being moved to other conditions even when those conditions are better, it'll adept soon and start growing in a normal way.

Back