What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The game thread!

@#$%!!! i was workin on the 12th level of boomshine for like an hour & i had been trying closin my eyes and randomly clicking, & my mouse went way too high and clicked the bored.com link so i lost the game... :censor:

Yeah, Boomshine pretty much rocks. The music is amazing. I wish it was constantly playing in my head as I went about my business throughout the day. In fact, I'm going to play it now.

xvart.

OK, if you guys want to play a good game, I can get you into the beta test right now for our game, Mythos. Just pm me your address and I'll send you an invitation. Read up on www.mythos.com. You'll need a somewhat decent PC. No mac, sorry.

Capslock

That Last one is Hard! But i did get three home runs in a row!

orb avoidance! omg!! i couldnt quit laughing the first few times around after i frickin figured it out... i was like wtf for a couple rounds then i got it and it was hilarious, i love this game

Here's a cool one that's free to play, or a one-time sign up fee to get you into more stuff (no monthly payments).

http://www.battleon.com/

BP Gas mania was pretty intense. hehe

i played runescape waaay back in middleschool. I checked last year if my account was still active so i could give a freind my stuf, but, alsas, no.

BP Gas mania was pretty intense. hehe

I've beaten the "ultimate" mode 3 times. ;-; I figured it'd be a sandbox mode, but I maxed out the point counter and it ends. Say hey!

how did u beat boomshine's level 12 'quite quickly'?!

Boomshine isn't about beating it quickly. It's about getting a massively high score. And why would you want to beat it quickly with such awesome music?!

xvart.

Back