What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

Estrella

Your plants eat what???
Hi, I was looking up how to get live bugs in winter when I stumbled upon this website. It's pretty cool looking.

I have five babies. one purple pitcher, one sundew, and 3 venus fly traps. I'm just trying to keep them alive, lol.

I think ya'll can help me with that.

Welcome. you shouldnt have any problems with your plants if you grow them outside in full sun with a tray of water

Welcome to TF! And your sentiments were exactly as mine.... 4 years ago. It was my attempt to discern what in the world the hardware stores well actually selling me that led me to stumble upon this discussion forum.

Hi and welcome to terraforums :) While reviewing your registration, I see we share a birthday... Different years, but who cares!? hehe Glad to have yah, hopefully next year we can wish each other happy b day!

Andrew

Hi,and welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Welcome aboard!

I think ya'll can help me with that.

With all of our collective knowledge and experience we can give you so many different opinions on best practices that you should have no trouble at all!

xvart.

Hello and welcome aboard. You'll have more CPs before you know it. Its addicting ya know. :)

Back