What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DavyJones

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level
Hi everybody. My name is Trevor, and I'm a college student studying Accountancy and German. My interest in CPs started when I was a little kid, but didn't really manifest itself until this previous summer. Over the past few months I have been acquiring different plants, and have taken quite a liking to Nepenthes. My plants are as follows...

3 VFTs
1 S. Purpurea
about 6 D. Adelae
Some D. Capensis
1 D. nitidula x ericksoniae
1 N. Ventricosa
1 N. x Velvet
1 N. Spectabilis
+ 1 possibly dead D. Rotundifolia

I'll probably end up sitting at this forum for hours and reading through stuff, but don't be surprised if you see a bunch of questions pop up from time to time. I seem to get pretty worried about changes in things, but so far all my plants are doing great! I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Hey Davey, welcome to TF! It's always great to have new members joining. I did the same thing, and read a million posts on here for hours on end lol. Lotta good info. Don't be hesitant to ask questions though. Some people might give you the old "This has been answered already" but most people will try to help you out. Despite my hours (read weeks) of research, I still find myself with questions. That's what makes this site, and the plethora of CP experts, such a great place for answers.

Hello there! :welcome:

Glad you joined our group. You can learn a lot here and I'm sure your collection will grow. :)

Welcome to TF! And do say hello to Mike, Micky, and Peter!

Welcome Davyjones! Glad to see you here. Hope you like your stay.

welcome to TF!!!

Welcome aboard. Are we a fan of the real life Davy Jones legend or of the movie?

I'll probably end up sitting at this forum for hours and reading through stuff,

Ahhhh... America's favorite pastime, lol. I still waste hours on end here. And by "waste" I mean "invest," lol.

xvart.

Back