What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book: "Carnivorous Plants of SIngapore" -anyone have it?

Hey folks,

I ordered the book Carnivorous Plants of Singapore by Kai Lok Chan

The ad I bought it from only says it has "beautiful photographs" and is 176 pages. Does anyone here have it - and more importantly, is it in English with worthwhile text so I can really enjoy it?

I do.

It is a pocket guide, 4" x 6". In English. If you have seen Chi'en Lee's photos, the ones in the book are no longer beautiful. ;)

The content is about the native CPs here and their descriptions, with some info on cultivation.

Thanks for the quick review Cindy! Now I can't wait to read it!

Nepenthes of Mt. Kinabalu is like $12.95 on Amazon. (like $40 on eBay). I just got it for $9 from Amazon. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

Thanks Phission, I already have that one. Though I paid a little more for it off ebay.
I'm having a hard time finding "cool plant" books I don't have already, this Singapore one was one I never saw before - making it a mandatory purchase! :-))

Back