What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NC CP Photos

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
Just thought I would share a few photos that I had scanned from negatives. These photos were taken in Columbus/New Hanover County, NC several years back. Hopefully these sites are still thriving. Some of these pictures were taken in fairly remote places and others just at roadside.

S. flava 'Coppertop'

1490720-R1-004-0A.jpg

D. filiformis var. filiformis

1490720-R2-027-122-1.jpg

1490720-R2-043-20.jpg

1490720-R1-012-4A_1.jpg

VFTs

1490720-R2-045-212.jpg

U. inflata

1490720-R3-074-35A.jpg

More S. flava

1490720-R2-019-8.jpg

D. intermedia

1490720-R2-017-72.jpg

S. flava variety with Calapogon tuberosus. One of my favorite places to this day. Although I can't remember where specifically this was

FH000005-1.jpg

Those are great photos! Thanks for sharing

Wow, those are great pictures. They're so green! Must have been a nice trip. Thanks for digging those out of the ole' negative file.

xvart.

those are truly publication, book quality pictures. Fantastic. really fantastic. :D

Thanks yall. I just noticed this for the first time. I think there may actually be some flowering VFTs sort of hidden in that last photo.

WOW. How beautiful!! Coppertops are one of my favorites. That last photo is stunning.

Sure are some excellent CP pics posted in a number of threads.

I sure we wish we had a land survey for NASC for this area.

I think I'm going to move to NC. :D They have so many CPs there.

Absolutely beautiful!

Very nice! Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately I've only been able to see D. capillaris and Sphagnum growing naturally.

Crystal

Back