What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My succulents

joossa

Aklys
My succulent collection:

Echeveria unknown:
Eunknown1.jpg

Eunknown2.jpg

Echeveria ‘Black Prince’:
BlackPrince01.jpg

BlackPrince02.jpg

Echeveria affinis pups:
Effinis.jpg

Opuntia basilaris (native to my area):
Optunia.jpg

Group shot: (Echeveria shaviana and Opuntia unknown not pictured)
SucculentGroupshot.jpg

On the left pot (going up) Semp. Sp., Hawthoria sp., another Semp.
Top row: E. affinis pups, Aloe squarrosa pups, Aloe sqarrosa
Mid row: E. ‘Black Prince’, E. ‘Topsy Turvy’, Sedum sp., E. unknown
Bottom row: E. ‘Black Prince’ leaf pullings, E. unknown leaf pulling + E. affinis leaf pullings

Very nice Succulents I really like the Echeveria unknown and Echeveria Black Prince I never heard of the black prince before, but I never really looked in the cactus area at the nursery near me I might have to go and check what they have one day.

nice collection, I like how you have some of them planted in the blue aquarium-for lack of a better word- "stuff".
-Justin

Thanks! I use the aquarium gravel to make the plant colors stand out. :)

Echeverias are the best, BTW. ;)

I wish I could grow succulents and cactus; not enough solid sunlight here year 'round. :(

Here is my collection after some additions that I got over the summer:

Very nice choice of succulents joossa, they really do look nice with the blue rocks..:-D
I like the Opuntia basilaris. Thanks for sharring joossa!

Fryster, you dont need solid sunlight in order to grow cacti and succulents, not all types of cacti or succulents need solid sun all day long. There are many that preffer partial sun and shade.

Back