What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just in case you missed it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello! Just in case you have missed the topic, please check out the FlyTrapShop.com News/Info forum for an announcement on available Sarracenia:
-Andrew
Hello everyone! Earlier this week I announced to the Thank You Membership group that Sarracenia are available again at www.FlyTrapShop.com now that fall growth has began on these plants. All spring/summer growth has been cut off and these plants are ready to go. Not only have I reactivated the Sarracenia previously listed in the store, but I've added approximately 12 new Sarracenia to the stock. I'm not saying there are a lot of each available as these are divisions, and not bulk purchased TC plants but there is definitely a decent selection currently standing at 26 different plants.
I don't have pictures listed of all of them :sorry: but you should be able to look them up on Bobz's photo finder. I'll work to resolve that as pitchers grow this season! Almost all of the Sarracenia are good sized divisions and either have already flowered or will soon flower, but there may be a few smaller ones and some huge multi crowns mixed in there too.

For fun, here are a few of the trays before being trimmed:
P1010035.JPG

And here are a few trays after being trimmed (Not the same plants as they were moved all around during the trimming...) Picture taken this morning.
0926081007a.jpg

Remember that if you do not already have the Thank You Membership just a purchase of $10 in plants makes you eligible. So if you place a qualifying order, please PM me your name and invoice number (or reply to your order confirmation with your forum name) and I'll get you activated. If you're not sure what that is, check out this topic.

Shipments are made daily with the exception of Friday and Sunday. So once you place your order, chances are it will go out the next day, and you will get it only 3-4 days after you place the order. If you make an account when you place your order, you can login and see when it ships- also you will see a delivery confirmation number there. Usually my mail lady scans it in like it is tracking, but she's not always here... And the people further down the line don't always keep it updated- but at least you know it's coming and to watch the mail box! :-O

Take care and thanks for your support to flytrapshop.com and terraforums.com!
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back