What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Symbiosis

I've been into photography for a while, and finally picked up Photoshop CS4 to improve my photos.

Here's a favorite of mine I recently touched up in photoshop to make the colors more like I remembered them being:

200709006psyu5.jpg

It's a little tree frog I found living in one of the pitchers of a Sarracenia 'Dana's Delight' in my back yard in September 2007. Actually, there were four of them huddled in that pitcher.

WOW where the heck have you been??

Glad you're back, even moreso when you return bearing nice pics :D

WOW where the heck have you been??

Glad you're back, even moreso when you return bearing nice pics :D

I've just been busy.

I've had quite a die-off among my plants, mostly among the utrics.

Would like to re-aquire some U. dichotoma -- that had pretty flowers.

beautiful plant/frog!

welcome back!

wow, do they just climb in there for fun? they can get out right?
beautiful picture.

Whoa!
Gorgeous photograph!
Amazing!

wow, do they just climb in there for fun? they can get out right?
beautiful picture.

There were 3 or 4 living in that pitcher. My guess is they found shelter from hot sun and predators during the day, and a ready source of food. The plant got pre-digested, easily absorbed nitrogenous matter.

That is a stunning photograph.

*Makes note to self to pick up Photoshop CS4*

spectacular pic. can i urge you to post a high res 1920 by 1200 res pic of it for my desktop? I love the composition. very very nice. :D

my background. mind if i use it? :]

PM me your email if you'd like to use it for a background, and I'll send the full-size version.

Welcome back to TF!

Back