What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

since everyone else is doing pic threads.......

eymae x veitchii
IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

black dragon
IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

hamata
IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

seed grown raff
IMG_0892.jpg

burb
IMG_0893.jpg

macro
IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

and an H. minor
IMG_0894.jpg

very nice plants there rattler. your hamata looks very strange i must say!!! good job with the plants though! keep me posted on your burbidgeae

You're making me uber-jealous!

That N. hamata is something - I've never seen a pic of one with crossed teeth. Oh, and it looks like that's an intermediate pitcher too...one step closer to the awesomest uppers. Yep, I am uber, uber jealous.

Extremely nice plants. Wow! Great job.

Very nice! I see the burb and macro are doing fine! Awesome hamata, too!

Great plants rattler, that hamata is something. Thanks for sharing.

Very Nice, I like how the top part of the hamata looks like a curled up spider! Whats the parentage of the Black Dragon?

I take it eymae x veitchii is an intermediate grower?

IIRC Black Dragon is izumae x truncata or the reverse of that.....

eymae x veitchii is a pretty easy grower......its practically a weed in my conditions which are more or less intermediate

on the crossed teeth of the hamata....its a pretty constant thing with this one....pretty sure its done that for atleast the last 5 pitchers if not more.....

I like the subtle in-picture advertisement :D

The Black Dragon is quite impressive. I'm a sucker for dark pitchers.

spectacular plants man. Can u tell me which clone of hamata that one is? It would be amazing if it was clone 2...but I don't have my hopes up. :p

IIRC Black Dragon is izumae x truncata

Correct. It is looking great. How tall are those pitchers these days? Everything looks great.

xvart.

not terribly yet........maybe 6 or 7 inches.........seems to want to take its time settling in to my conditions.....

as for the hamata, no clue what clone i recieved it as a basal from someone that hasnt been active here for over a year....no clue how to find out........

Great pics. Love the hamata!

great pics, eymae x veitchii is so awesome!

Very nice plants Sheridan. When do you think you'll be posting utric pics? Spring I hope? :pics:

maybe....not much to look at right now, most were repotted recently due to compacted LFS in their pots........may do some of the reniformis cause some of it is growing as a fixed aquatic and some seem think it wont do that :D

man I seriously love your hamata. Those teeth are just insane. Its like the teeth of a villosa. ;)

Great neps!
I love that crazy looking hamata:)

Awesome Neps Rattler :). Your stuff is looking great! I too am a fan of that Hamata.

Daniel

Awesome plants! Though I see you have been neglecting to bring your hamata to the dentist! ;) Interesting hamata, can't wait to see uppers! (yes I like hamata uppers!)

Back