What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia resupinata pix

About a month ago, I purchased a small clump of mud labeled U. resupinata on Ebay. This plant has been growing like crazy. For those who like to see the bladders, I would recommend this plant. While it is an affixed aquatic, it seems to grow primarily between the surface of the water and the substrate which is only about a half inch. Come Spring, I am going to let the water recede and raise the temps to make the plant flower.

a>

a>

cool looking plant..........

Ooh, neat. Can't wait to see the flowers. :)

Looks a lot like my gibba! :p

i was just about to mention that jeff...

Great looking plant!

My worry has been that this may turn out not to be resupinata, as I haven't purchased plants from this person before. The leaves on this plant are like very fine blades of grass. Is this similar to gibba? Or, do I need to wait for it to flower to make a positive ID.

Cool! I've been looking for that one.

The flowers should be purplish with white. I don't think this is U. gibba, but U. resupinata is a rarity. Keep us posted on how it all goes and thanks for the photo's.

Back