What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new pitchers

Black Dragon, prolly will open sometime this week.....
IMG_0982.jpg

hamata's newest
IMG_0983.jpg

lowii......actually the bigger ones are growing fairly quickly....isnt living up to the slowii reputation yet....
IMG_0987.jpg

flava
IMG_0988.jpg

macrophylla....actually growing pretty quick
IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

Very nice! The lowiis and macro are nice. :) Is you hamata a TC mutant or something? Also, anything new about the jacq?

i am not sure on the origin of the hamata.....ive had it about 4 years and received it as a tiny basal off someones plant and they havent been on the forum in a couple years so i cant ask........nothing new on the jac, looks like it may be inflating a new pitcher, its taking longer to settle in than the macro and flava......

Nice, that hamata is great.

Great plants - especially like that gnarly hamata.

Do you know what the source is for your macrophylla - BE, Wistuba?

Nice plants, rattler! I especially like the group of N. lowii seedlings.

wow what kind of condition did u provide for ur hamata its freaking awesome

varies quite a bit.....think its getting 70ish days and 65 nights right now......it sees 80 plus every so often never sees lower than 60........40-50% humidity on the average...note this is a basal, basically the same as an adult plant reguardless of size, seedlings/young TC plants seem to be much fussier on having higher humidity.....older plants arent as touchy.....

fantastic mate. Truly amazing. Your hamata is probably the best hamata clone I have ever seen. It ranks right up there as an edwardsiana for me. Fantastic plant. :)

Back