What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minibog Starter Kit (Over 50 individual plants!) kamiljablo $55

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWurm

Californian in DC
This is a US only auction for all the plants in my minibog.

What does this mean? You will be getting over 20, probably closer to 30, typical venus flytraps, over 20 Drosera Capensis, and about 5 VFTs that are one of the dente or dentate short toothed varieties. This auction does not include the pot, as that would increase shipping costs way too much.

This auction now includes 3 S. x 'Judith Hindle's! See Below.

The VFTs have already tried to flower this year, and I have pinched off all stalks before getting very large. The D. Capensis is a very hardy and large typical. They have spent a California winter alongside the VFTs with no problem. The largest one in the pot was producing leaves with 4 inch tentacled sections.

Here is a picture of most of the pot
3413343102_3a49d41867.jpg

Larger res: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/3413343102_3a49d41867_b.jpg

Here's the non-typical Dente/dentate VFT variety:
3412580943_3dcffacccc.jpg

If this auction gets over 25 dollars in bidding, I will also be including 3 medium sized S. x 'Judith Hindle' rhizomes with multiple growth points on each.
3431448487_e803fb95fe.jpg

You will pay for shipping, which I will estimate at 8 dollars. The plants will be shipped bare root via priority mail.

Please PM me with questions, or email me: DrWurmjgo*at*gmail*dot*com

Bidding starts at 5 dollars, GOOD LUCK!

Omg $15

HA beat you ozzy!

Dang it. That's the second time and it's only the first day.

$16

Ninja'd again ozzy :)

$40....and that's a steal!

$45 noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo plllzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Do the math! 30VFTs ($6 EA.), 20 capensis ($6 ea), 5 specialty VFTs ($6-$8), plus 3 hindle...I'd say that's about $322 worth of material! Whew! Keep bidding--its still a bargain.

why am i stuck on the wrong side of the border... this really is a steal!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! $55

Do the math! 30VFTs ($6 EA.), 20 capensis ($6 ea), 5 specialty VFTs ($6-$8), plus 3 hindle...I'd say that's about $322 worth of material! Whew! Keep bidding--its still a bargain.

Once again, Motivation! :D

shhh.....

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment to NASC has been completed, waiting on shipping money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back