What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HI!!!

Hey Guys!!

Im Cody from Southwest Georgia and I grow anything with HUGE leaves and HUGE flowers and the odd bits hence the interest in Cps :-D. My hobbies include Scuba Diving, GARDENING, traveling as much as I can, basically anything outside. Im a 19 year old college student and I have been growing plants since I was about 12, it all started with a packet of Sunflower Seeds and my obsession exploded! I plan to attend UGA in the fall to pursue a degree in Horticulture then work for a few years and finally go back to grad school and get my Dr. in botany.

Hope to meet you all,

Cody

Last edited:
Welcome to TF, you`re in the right place! You can find a lot of answers to your questions, just have to look in the right places. For starters, there`s a search icon at the top, it works wonders! If all else fails, feel free to ask around, people are always willing to help out, as we all had to start off as noob`s too eh!

Welcome to TF!

:welcome:

Greetings and welcome from North Georgia.

Welcome to TF! Hope you have a great time growing CPs. The members here are almost always willing to help out with any questions you have.

HI!!! Welcome to TF! :wave: You'll have fun once you get into this addiction---I mean hobby. :D

My hobbies include Scuba Diving...

*High fives* I love scuba diving.

Welcome to TF, Cody!

There aren't many huge cps... but I'm sure you'll find stuff you like.

I like traveling too; where've you been? My favorite places are Seville, Spain , London, Britain , Sydney, Australia, and basically all of New Zealand.

welcome to TF plant hording will over take your mind sometime soon :p hehe oops i mean plant collecting :)

what places have you been to so far? i lived in vietnam for 4years on and off, never seen any CP's there though :( (i guess i didnt look enough)

Back