What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Blokeman!

• Thread starter petmantis
  • Start date

petmantis

ermahgerd
Happy birthday Steven! enjoy your special day! :banana2: :boogie:

-Matei

Happy birthday. Be glad you are safely out of earshot or else we would be oblidged to sing you that stupid song that is always embarrassing to be sung to no mater if it is the first time or the 100th.

Happy Birthday Eh!

Happy Birthday Man Again hehe Hope You Had A Good One :)

Richard

Samych szczęśliwych dni,
a czego tylko pragniesz
by życie dało Ci.

Wszystkiego Najlepszego z Okazji Urodzin!!!

Happy Birthday, Bloke!!! :D :) ;) :woot: :-O :banana2: :boogie: :-D :jester: :-)) :lol:

Happy Birthday!! :banana2::-D:jester:

Happy birthday! to you, happy birthday to youuuuuuuu~ happy birthday - ahh im tired -.-

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear steven, happy 28th Boithdey

Petmantis, thank you so much. To let everyone know, pet came over to my parents place to drop off a b-day present, a d. nidiformis, a couple d. rotundifolia, and d. intermedia. Thank you soooo much, i`ve never felt so good in my life :) feel like a million bucks!

Thank you Yann, Finch, theyellowdart, dr wurm, richard, crytal, halt, daniel and cp-connection.

You guys and girls are amazing, thanks for making this b-day even more special! Canadia will be partying tonight!

Cheers everyone! you guys are the best!
Steven

ps. thanks bigbella, as you were the first today to give me a b-day pesent, i got insect eaters and pitcher plants of sarawak in the mail today!

Welcome Steven! :D anytime! i told ya i'll get you something :p

Happy Birthday man! Take it easy! :D

Heyyyyyyyyyy...Happy Birthday to a great fellow CPer "up yar" in Canada! (I'm a day late and dollar short. :( )

Hope you had a fantastic day.

And who said we couldn't sing??

Happy Birthday to youuu
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday dear Blokemannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Happy Birthday to yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Wheeee! Blow out the candles. Or at least go play with your new plants.

:banana2:

Back