What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reptiles + cps yey!!!!!!

• Thread starter MiguelSR1
  • Start date
What do u think makes the ownership of reptiles and CPs such a great combination?

You're gonna grow the world's heaviest and longest reptiles? That's sounds like a bit of a challenge :l

You're gonna grow the world's heaviest and longest reptiles? That's sounds like a bit of a challenge :l
Yeah I am about to join the reptile nation in full speed, I only plan to have 2 snakes some have like 20!!! and 2 giant lizards here these are the species i wanna get I suggest u really check em out to better get scope on the hobby and my future friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBpFS_Puutk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAEeBkdkqlM (yeah I know u like that one) the monitor lizard in my avatar is a croc monitor and I am also getting me male one (grows up to like 11 feet) , and maybe a water monitor (varanus salvator) grows up to like 8 feet cool huh?

WOW!!!:0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o:
Let me just say that I like reptiles/amphibians almost as much as CPs.:-O

.... the monitor lizard in my avatar is a croc monitor and I am also getting me male one (grows up to like 11 feet) , and maybe a water monitor (varanus salvator) grows up to like 8 feet cool huh?
You have the space & environmental conditions to house an 11 foot carnivorous lizard? :scratch: :0o:

You have the space & environmental conditions to house an 11 foot carnivorous lizard? :scratch: :0o:

Yet we all have the space and environmental conditions for an 11 foot carnivorous Nepenthes vine. xD

I plan to get it in some years from now, and some years from now yes i wll have all that is needed, it's not as hard as u might think it is

WOW!!!:0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o:
Let me just say that I like reptiles/amphibians almost as much as CPs.:-O
I'd like to say congratulations there!!!!, you are a person with an open mind for many nice things, we share similar mentalities :-D, i assure you, the giants will stay away from my cps when the time comes! lol

Yet we all have the space and environmental conditions for an 11 foot carnivorous Nepenthes vine. xD
Now that vine I must see!!!! do u have a link?? wait wait clue, u are just messing wiit me arent u? hehe

Most Nepenthes are vining plants, and can grow up to 11 feet tall. I've currently got one at two feet tall or so in my growing area. Why in the world would I be messing with the future herpetologist/botanist? ;)

450px-Nepenthesbicalcarata5.jpg

This is N. bicalcarata, from Borneo.

Where are you from? If you ever in the Bay Area you should check out East Bay Vivarium! That is where I bought most of my reptiles (2 chameleon, 3 uromastyx, 1 frilled dragon). This is where my user name came from (part Frilled dragon, part chameleon = Frilleon). Anyway it is in Berkley and they have a huge monitor ~5' long in a huge cage! I really hope you know what your getting yourself into! None of my lizards get longer then a foot and they take up a lot of my time!

Most Nepenthes are vining plants, and can grow up to 11 feet tall. I've currently got one at two feet tall or so in my growing area. Why in the world would I be messing with the future herpetologist/botanist? ;)

450px-Nepenthesbicalcarata5.jpg

This is N. bicalcarata, from Borneo.
meeh waaaas juuuusss kidding, meeeh really love the idea of 11 foot vine, lol

Where are you from? If you ever in the Bay Area you should check out East Bay Vivarium! That is where I bought most of my reptiles (2 chameleon, 3 uromastyx, 1 frilled dragon). This is where my user name came from (part Frilled dragon, part chameleon = Frilleon). Anyway it is in Berkley and they have a huge monitor ~5' long in a huge cage! I really hope you know what your getting yourself into! None of my lizards get longer then a foot and they take up a lot of my time!
yeah they got "Taz" the male asian water monitor there right? he is huge!!!! I am from San Diego tha's cool u like reptiles too

Keep in mind, an 11 foot vine doesn't need a giant water bowl, space to run around, a dark place to hide, or a basking spot. :jester:

Keep in mind, an 11 foot vine doesn't need a giant water bowl, space to run around, a dark place to hide, or a basking spot. :jester:

Oh, darn, I forgot about that. :-))

Back