What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

truncata x xTrusmadiensis variation?

Lets get some photos of others' plants here. I know Daniel got many of these plants, but none of them had striped peristomes....Anyone else out there get one with a striped peristome? id be interested in seeing it.
Here is the newest pitcher on mine, quite toothy...
Neps1-8-09019.jpg

One of the older pitchers back when it was in the GH
CPs7-23-09001.jpg

CPs7-23-09002.jpg

Then the move indoors
DSC02807.jpg

Cant wait to see this thing in a couple years, it's already showing great promise. I think wolf9striker posted pictures of his on an older thread. Looked like a mature one. One of my favorite plants to drool over, just wish I could grow HL Great pics man!

Yeah, older ones from previous batches have shown striping but surprisingly not many from this batch....wonder how its going to end up looking when its mature.

Hers mine.
It's putting out a new pitcher now I will post in a week or two

truncataxxtm.jpg

truncataxxtm2.jpg

truncataxxtm3.jpg

here is the newest pitcher, the plant isnt getting much bigger in size but each pitcher keeps getting considerably larger than the last...and better :p
P1010008-6.jpg

P1010002-10.jpg

P1010004-7.jpg

NtruncataxTM2.jpg

I got a flat wide peristome. :)

Mine had a single pitcher with a striped peristome when I got it. It ditched the pitcher during acclimation.. but hopefully I'll be able to post a pic here soon enough.

As you can see, this one is tangled among others on the bench. I will try to free it a post a better pic Thursday.
62ff4868.jpg

Cheers,
Mac

Back