What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG It's finally done!!!

I've finally completed my remodeling today! I pulled out the old tile, put up new white paint on the walls put down sub flooring and new black tile. Now I can get into some serious planning on my new HL vivarium and GH terrarium double stack! :D

I hate to bring any of my stuff back in, so nice to have this big empty room!

How about some before and after pics? Before the plants, and after the plants.. or before construction and after.

I didn't take any before's, nobody needed to see that horrorshow. I'm glad to have forgotten it! LOL

I'll post some images once the room is back in some kind of order, for now it's just empty with my succulent shelf, TV, anole vivarium, bed and PC in temporary positions clustered where I dragged them a few minutes ago and I've slopped down in my chair. I've gotta decide where bookshelves and DVDs and LPs/CDs and everything will be going before I show it off. It'll be easy to go back to work tomorrow, my job is far easier than what I did this week! LOL

As for the HL plant setup I'll be doing step by step pics/tutorials when I build the HL double stacker over on the terrarium pages. I will probably take a week or two off to get the room setup, figure out what kinda space I have with the new room layout and then start in on building that monstrosity.

Back