What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New GH and Neps!

Well, finally ive had the time to finish this dang Green house! lol It looks good! I have no heater in it for now. I dont think that it really gets cold enough to really do any real damage. Anywho here is the whole thing!
nepenthes039.jpg

A little bit closer of a veiw.
nepenthes038.jpg

Right now im experimenting with a couple of my neps, to see how they like it with no heater. Ill move the rest in in a couple of weeks. :) heres the inside veiw.
nepenthes040.jpg

N. Bongso Thanks MK!
nepenthes041.jpg

N. Mikeii
nepenthes042.jpg

N. Unkown hybrid... Sam Estes...
nepenthes043.jpg

Maybe this N. Singalana will finaly pitcher for me with the new environment!
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/natevincent/nepenthes044.jpg
Veithcii x Platichylla
nepenthes045.jpg

Let me know what yuh think! :)

Things are looking really good there. I cant wait to get a more sturdy greenhouse going here.

I really like the setup. :) Good luck with the neps in there! :)

Beautiful GH man. Now that they have gotten sunlight, your plants will dramatically gain color. Especially that mikeii. :)

Thanks everyone! Its nice to get complements from such experienced growers! :) And the benches are just there till I find another job and can make some extra cash again. lol So I moved the plants into there new home today. I got impateint of seeing them in my room and not in the BEAUTIFUL GH! haha here are some pics.

To start off, the view i see when I open the door.
nepenthes1001.jpg

A very nice basal cutting of Ventricosa x (Talengensis x Carunculata) sorry if I miss spell the name, english is not my strong point! lol
nepenthes1006.jpg

My soon to be alltime favorite plant, N. Ovata
232323232fp63269_nu537_463_259_WSNR.jpg

Picked this bad boy up today from the post office! Ventricosa- Red X Talengensis. Thanks Mitchell!
nepenthes1002.jpg

Top left: N. Miranda Top right: N. Droose Alata Bottom left: Ventricosa x TM Bottom right: N. x Rokko
nepenthes1004.jpg

A small but nice N. Sp. 1
232323232fp63283_nu537_463_259_WSNR.jpg

Another fav, N. Gothica!
nepenthes1005.jpg

One day in the GH and the pitcher of N. Maxima x Talengensis has colored up double as much as it had in my room!
nepenthes1003.jpg

This N. Mikeii also has doubled in color!
nepenthes1010.jpg

nice!! I love the pics. Keep them coming!

Back