What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

miracle grow perlite

can i use it if a wash it?

on neps...

Maybe.....but I would try it at your own risk.

Ive been using it for a while now and have had no damage done! But listen to these guys they prob know more then I do.

here's the thing, if you really want to try it, experiment with a plant that is more---expendable or accessible, whatever term you prefer. better to experiment on a ventricosa and have that croak, than let's say a jamban or hamata. however, that might not even be a fair determiner since jamban and hamata are much more HM than ventricosa regardless of the circumstances.

Lol...I have a couple hundred capensis you could test on; let me know :)

Jayson, capensis wont mind a single bit! lol
i have to say dont use it...even if it says fertilizer free i often find fertilizer beads in the miracle grow stuff i use for the garden plants.

"YOUR" roots?
what on earth are you doing washing your hair with it man! xD
couldnt resist

heeeeeeey :( :p shhhhh before i bomb your house with spider infestation and make u go psycho haha

<_< ill just turn em lose in the garage. wont bug me none ;)

I wouldn't risk it personally. Why take a gamble with your plants? Not worth it.

Back