What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H.ionasii (Ilu Tepui) (AW) division for trade

hello tf, i have recently taken a division from my h.ionasii. it has about 8 growth points on it so more will be available in the upcoming future. for now, up for trade is a small division. the newest pitcher is approx 1 inch long.

please pm me if your interested and with your offer. im undecided on what im looking for so just pm with what your thinking and ill consider all offers.

thanks
kgrudz

IMG_2326.jpg

Your PM box is full!

KG,
Your PM box says it is full! :0o:
Perhaps if you want offers on this, you can empty it out .... just a thought!

Maybe PM me, if that is easier!
:-D
Interested in making offer or just chatting, but I couldn't with your box claiming it is full!
Oh well, I tried! ???

Take care!

interested..

check out my grow list & let me know if anything looks interesting.
cheers

Might be cool to get a 2nd heli.. I think my first is lonely. I've got plenty to choose from in trade. Go ahead and take a look at the GL and get back to me.

hey sorry to those who have tried to pm. i just cleared out my inbox so its good to go. as of yesterday i have already traded the heli pictured above. on a good note, this heli has many more points i could go in and divide. so 8abug4fun and mass i will be getting back to you guys shortly. growin old shoot me another pm please if your still interested.

sorry for the inconvience.

kgrudz

Back