What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera venusta "coccicaulis" afrodisa $14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera venusta "coccicaulis"

This South African sundew is among my favorites. Easy to grow and eye pleasing in form and color. In good sunlight the leaves take on a copper-gold hue with rich red tentacles and glands. The plants dubbed "coccicaulis" have leaves the are partially upright rather than closer/flatter to the ground as with many of the D. natalensis. Flower scapes have been getting to 18-20 inches in length. This is a mature plant about 2 1/2 - 3 inches across and is just beginning to push out a scape.

I grow some of these on my windowsill all year around, others go outdoors when the night temperatures stay above the high 40sF.

_IGP0463a.jpg

Bidding starts at $2.00

Plants will be shipped bareroot.

Winner pays USPS Priority Mail shipping ~$6.00. US addresses only. Multiple winnings shipping can be combined.

If the bidding hits $10.00 I'll include a smaller pup (maybe not the one pictured below but of similar size or larger)
_IGP0465a.jpg

Happy bidding!

Last edited:
$6.00

Last edited:
Note: I forgot to mention plants will be shipped bareroot. If this is unacceptable perhaps the moderators will allow bids to be retracted.

Winner contacted re: shipping info. Awaiting confirmation of NASC payment and shipping.

Shipping payment received, awaiting confirmation of NASC payment.

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship.

Shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Winner notified with tracking #

Plants received

Plants are beautiful - they were very well packaged and obviously well grown.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back